“Excel your home WiFi connectivity with EX6920 setup via www. Mywifiext.net ”
Experience throughout Internet coverage with Netgear EX6920 setup, within your spacious apartment or house. It provides full WiFi range from farthest right to extreme left corner, without any interruption. Provided that, you execute a flawless www.mywifiext.net setup.
After the setup, it boosts your existing network range to indelibly toss out all the WiFi blind/dead or poor connectivity spots. It does so by using its high power external antennas and the latest 802.11ac technology. Being a member of the AC1200 family, EX6920 provides twice the internet coverage with a collective WiFi speed of 1200Mbps. Which make it ideal for both – HD media streaming and gaming. Nevertheless, with its compact size, it is easy to mix up with your interior decor.
However, taking leverage of this plug-in Wi-Fi booster is not that easy. Users first ought to complete the Netgear EX6920 setup successfully. The setup part consists of two phases- accessing the setup page with success and executing the instructions afterward. Let us now delve into each of these phases for your better understanding.
How to get access to the Netgear EX6920 setup page
To get to the Netgear EX6920 setup page, first, you need to connect the extender to the power supply and then to the main router’s WiFi network. For this, refer to these guidelines:
- Put the extender in the same area where your router is placed. (It is only needed during the initial pairing process.)
- Now connect the extender to a power outlet and wait until you see the Power LED lights green.
On the off-chance, if you don’t see a green light, push the power on/off button.
- Let the extender get connected to the router’s network.
- Keep an eye on Router Link LED, once the extender is connected with the router it will glow green.
- Now you will be asked for the desired configuration. Here you need to select – “Configure as a WiFi Range Extender”.
- Simply launch an internet browser and it will take you to Netgear mywifiext login page.
- If not, then you have to manually type www.mywifiext.net in the top address bar.
Finally, you will get to the Extender setup page.
(Note: Make sure the web browser you’re using is updated to its latest version. Also, you must clear the cache and cookies.)
Execute the Setup Instructions
- On the EX6920 extender setup page, select “NEW EXTENDER SETUP”.
- Create your new admin credentials when prompted and then click on the “next” button.
- Now you will be asked for the desired configuration, choose – “as a WiFi Range Extender”.
- Let the extender scan the available wireless networks.
- Tap on the desired WiFi network (that you wish to extend) and then on the “Next” button.
- Later on, you can choose between the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band.
- Put the password/ security key of the selected wireless network in the prompted box.
- On the adjacent screen, set a new SSID for your extender’s network along with a secure password.
- Now use this new SSID and password to pair your computer with the extender’s network.
- Thereafter, click on the “Next” titled button and follow the on-screen instructions for registration of your gadget. (It is an optional step, you can skip it if you want).
- Disconnect the extender from the power and plug it near to the region with no/less wireless connectivity.
Wait for the power LED and Router link LED to shed green light. (Place the extender that much closer to the router such that it can receive at least 60% of the WiFi signals.)
(Note: You need to repeat the aforementioned steps to set up the second extender as-well.)
KUDOS, You did it! You’re all set for experiencing a seamless WiFi across your premise.